Monday, September 15, 2008

Some co-creation going on at Universal Mccann


Follow me - let your mind be free, originally uploaded by Kursiv.

I have discussed my love for co-creation here many a time. The comments are usually in terms of digital's and its role it making it all easier. But without selling it too much. We have a cool research technique we use at UM called ImMEDIAte Futures (like what I did with the letters) that we devised with a company called Skylab in the US that works with creating ideas for reality TV shows. Here is a great article from my colleague Cate which explains what it is all about. I have run some of these sessions, which I think are brilliant and really useful. I often have a negative view towards research. But I think this technique is awesome at uncovering real insight and also giving the people you are trying to target a chance to affect their own products and marketing. Have a read and tell me what you think.

No comments: