Thursday, June 04, 2009

The art of thought .. how to


I recently have been spending a lot of time teaching and helping people along different parts of what I guess you would call a 'strategic process'. It is quite interesting because you begin to really look at what you do and attempt to simplify it. Due to the experience, I feel that the way I do things is in fact becoming more refined. I developed my skills in a chaotic, learn as you go style. With some great mentors along the way. This style very much works to my personality. Im not a sit in the classroom kind of person. I love jumping in the deep end, getting my hands dirty, failing and trying again. But having to impart knowledge onto others. I have had to formalise my own working process. This is also due to having to educate a large base of people often from different backgrounds. Which is a really interesting challenge.

I hope you find it useful

No comments: