Friday, February 18, 2011

A shopping mall Id want to go to

BOXPARK 08/2011 from Roger Wade on Vimeo.

Have you been to Westfield in West London lately.... yeah welcome to my childhood. One on every corner in Australia. Worst than McDonalds as it subsumes every part of your life. So I have tried to run away from the concept of a mall for most of my adult life. Then came a saviour Roger Wade with an awesome concept for a Pop Up Shopping Mall made out of old containers called Boxpark. With a mix of eclectic brands and also galleries / cafes. Right down the road in Shoreditch.

It will be great to see who they get involved. Being across the road from the Tea Building it will only last about 5 minutes before being inundated with advertising people's money, photos, videos, blogs and tweets. Good luck I say... I'll be down there

No comments: