Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Its often better to ask for forgiveness than to ask permission


This is a great quote from Dan Pink who you might have seen talk on the subject of human motivations especially in the creative area. I found this video of his and I think it is something a lot of people can take on board and connect to the day to day workings. What is something you can do today behind the scenes and try to get away with. Results or no results. We all talk about taking risks but how and when do you do it. As well as how do you learn from it

I find being one of the younger people in the agency with no mortages, kids or responsibility I often get looked at to take the risks. Even if the older folk believe in it or want to do it.

So I guess its important to stick your neck out occasionally and try to avoid the knife. But a little sorry afterwards, Im sure will get you out of it.

No comments: