Thursday, January 31, 2008

Honeyshed..... am I just not getting it

<

So Droga is a pretty creative and cool guy. I have seen many great presentations and ideas from him and being Australian I always have a soft spot for him. I think the idea of honeyshed is quite cool. With 'MTV meets QVC'. I really see this style of lower quality production becoming even bigger in the next year. Look at a lot of crispins work for Burger King and Coke. But the delivery of this is pretty crap. It looks like what we say in London as the Hoxton Virus. Hoxton is a very cool place in London that most advertising type people hang out in and you see the trendsetters of the city. Which means... they create ideas for them and their very cool friends. Not the people they are trying to connect with. Do americans like it and its just not in our taste. I expected a little better I have to say.

No comments: