Thursday, April 03, 2008

Some presentations on slideshare

After 18months I finally bought I nice macbook pro and felt the need to play around with the presentation software. So I brought out an old preso from a while back where I looked at how media agencies could utilise the 'Art of War' philosphy to build their own cultures to drive business in the new age . Then I also summarised in a pretty way the experience realms from the book 'The experience economy' which I am currently reading. After getting so much from slideshare in the past 18 months I thought it was time I gave something back. Its not half as good as some of the stuff I have found on there, but you have to start somewhere. Check it out and tell me what you think.

The Art of War for agencies



The Experience Economy


enjoy

No comments: